Oral Surgeon in Port St. Lucie FL
Christopher S. Kuhns, DMD
Dr. Christopher Kuhns is originally from Stuart, Florida. He graduated from Martin County High School, then went on to attend the University of Florida in Gainesville where he earned an undergraduate degree in food science and human nutrition. He continued at the University of Florida College of Dentistry where he graduated with research high honors. He practiced general dentistry for three years at a private practice in Gainesville then spent two years as a faculty member at the University of Florida in the department of restorative dental sciences.
He completed his Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery residency at Shands Hospital’s Level 1 trauma center at the University of Florida. He is board-certified and a diplomate of both the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and the National Dental Board of Anesthesiology. He practiced Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in Mt. Dora before moving back to the Treasure Coast with his wife, Mary, who practices as a Periodontist in Port Saint Lucie. Outside of the office, Dr. Kuhns enjoys traveling and spending time with his wife and daughter.
Ready to schedule an appointment with Dr. Kuhns?
Call with any questions or to schedule!
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- Treasure Coast Dental Association
- Atlantic Coast Dental Association
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Florida Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Awards and Honors
- Research High Honors
- OKU Ethics Award
- Pierre Fauchard Award
- Academy of General Dentistry Award
- Quintessence Publishing Award
- Oral Biology Award